Welcome Bai!

The Leading Search Marketing Forum in Cebu.

Get updates and information about Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing. Once registered, you will be able to create discussions, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger. Best of all, you will get acquainted with fellow Cebu SEO Practitioners and Online Marketers like you. This is an avenue of fun SEO -- Join us now!

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Scrapebox-Blasts.com - The Cheapest Scrapebox Blast on the Web!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      jheyslow has a brilliant future jheyslow's Avatar

Scrapebox-Blasts.com - The Cheapest Scrapebox Blast on the Web!

The Cheapest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on The Web
      [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
      FAQ

What kinds of links are these?

For those of you who are not familiar with Scrapebox, these are blog comment links.

How many keywords and URLs can I use?

You can use unlimited keywords and unlimited URLs, however, all of the keywords
      you provide must correlate with all of the URLs you provide. We won’t blast
      different anchor texts for different URLs.

What is the turnaround time of your service?

We are extremely dedicated to getting your order completed at lightning fast
      speeds. Some orders may be done in less then 24 hours, but others may take
      longer. Turnaround time will vary depending on what package you order as well
      as our order load at the time. Generally, the absolute longest time it will take us
      to complete your order is 5 days.

Do you offer refunds?

Due to the simple nature of our service, we generally do not offer refunds. We
      almost always over deliver to ensure that you get more links then what you paid
      for. This is a pretty basic service, and you know exactly what you are getting. Of
      course, your happiness is our prime goal so if the order is delivered way out of
      our general turnaround time, or you receive less links then you paid for, we will
      offer to redo your order or extend a refund to rectify the mishap.

Do you send out reports?

Yes, of course. We want you to be 100% confident in our service so we send out a
      report for every order.

Should I send these links to my money site?

We do not recommend sending a Scrapebox blast to your money site, especially
      if the blast is a big one. We recommend using these links to add power to your
      Tier 1 backlinks. That being said, it is up to you how you wish to use this blast.

If I have any more questions, how can I get in touch with you?

For any questions you may have, please email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
      Last edited by jheyslow; 06-04-2012 at 09:01 AM.
      Cheapest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on the web.---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information